Monday, January 09, 2006

The bloodiest movie of 2006, so far...

I just got back from the theater, and this time I seen Hostel, a movie written and directed by Eli Roth, but also produced by none other then the infamous Quentin Tarantino; so you know it oughta be good... and bloody. I don't want to give anything away, as this post isn't a review of the movie, but just of my experiences of the movie.

The first half of the movie was slow(but not boring at all... you'll get what I mean when you see the movie). Basically, the slowness in the first half was opening you up to what was coming and oh man... what's coming will wake you up in the most terrifyingly, disturbing way imaginable.

The Gore Factor is right up there with Saw I and Saw II. This movie is defiantly not for the weak of heart in all means, and DO NOT bring you're kids as this movie will surely awake their worst nightmares.

Side Note: One of the previews before Hostel comes on is WWE Superstar KAIN's first move, "See No Evil". The movie looks pretty good.

Rating: B+

No comments: