Saturday, July 07, 2007

Moe's Tavern Mug -- WOOHOO!

I went to Las Vegas with family a few days ago(Tues-Thur) and one of those days I went to a mall across from the Bellagio(which is the hotel we stayed at) and the mall is appropriately named the Miracle Mile shopping mall, since it's literally a mile long in length with lots and lots and lots of stores to shop at.

Anyways, while we were looking for a place to eat at, I seen this cart full of stuff to buy, and found this awesome talking mug. The Moe's Tavern talking mug. I knew I had to get it so I got it for a great price tag of $9.99. Might be cheap, but it looks really durable and plus, it talks!

Here's a pic of it:



Now the question is this, should I use it for drinks or just display it on my shelf for everyone who enters my room to see it in all it's Simpsons glory? Not sure. I should have got two of them, one for display and one for DUFF BABY! Oh well, maybe when I visit Las Vegas again in Nov, I'll get another one if there are more available.

Oh yeah, here's the sound clip(in video form) of what it says:

No comments: