Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I just got back from a local GameStop, Best Buy and...

...got The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion[X-Box 360] and got Logitech's newest gaming keyboard, the G15!

I'm going to be setting up my Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard and after that, gonna play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion!

Here are some screenshots of the The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition Boxart I took with my digital camera(I'll post more pictures later):

Note: Click the images to enlarge them; they'll open up in a new window.



Here are some more pictures of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition Boxart and Contents:






And here's some pictures of my new gaming keyboard, the Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard(I'll take more later of the keyboard in action):



Here are some more Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard screenshots of it in action:






I'll post my impressions of both The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard in a few days.

No comments: