Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I have finally received my Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare BETA Token


I just got home from work a little while ago, turned on my computer then went to check my e-mail to see if I got the CoD: Modern Warfare Beta Token and low and behold it was there! I clicked on the e-mail, and BAM, there was the token(code) with instructions on how to download the beta.

So I zoomed right over to my 360, turned it on and entered the code... and started downloading it.

And I must say that I am very happy right now about this. Sure, I know it's just a "BETA" and it's ONLY multiplayer at this point, but still, to have a chance to play the game this early on is just awesome.

I was thinking to myself, "Am I going to get the PC or Xbox 360 version of the game", because I still am in a Call of Duty 1/2 clan but aren't that active these days, so if they become active again when Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare gets released, then I'll be sure to get the PC version. But then again, I've been hearing really good things about the Xbox 360 version, so who knows, maybe I'll get both versions. Call me crazy, but I am a gamer and that's what we gamers do, buy video games, even two different versions of the same game. haha

Hmm... why am I still typing? The beta has finished downloading, so see ya all in the BETA! WooHoo!

No comments: