Saturday, September 01, 2007

Halo 3... right around the corner!


Wow... can't believe it's already Sept... Sept. 1 to be exact and Halo 3 is right around the corner.

Possibly the biggest game of the year, an easy contender for "Game of the Year", and it's almost here!

I remember preordering the Halo 3 Legendary Edition last Nov and now it's already Sept, the month of one of the biggest events in gaming history!

Halo 3 is going to be everything Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 was, but a thousand times better(I HOPE!), both Campaign Mode and Multiplayer.

I was apart of the Halo 3 MP Beta a few months back and that was a lot of fun, even though it was just a beta. So, the final retail version of the mutiplayer espect I'm sure is gonna be awesome as I'm sure the Campaign part is gonna blow everyone's mind.

Sept. 25 is the biggest day of this month and it's gonna be one hell of an awesome ride!

No comments: