Sunday, September 23, 2007

Halo 3 = Tomorrow at MIDNIGHT!

Wow... I can't believe tomorrow night at 12:01am Halo 3 will be released to the general public!

And I will be in attendance at my local GameStop(In Orange County) since I pre-ordered it there back in Nov. 2006(where I use to live), but then this past April I moved to Los Angeles. So I gotta do a bit of driving tomorrow after work, but it's all good... after all, it's Halo 3!

Halo 3 is my most anticipated game of 2007 and I'm not just saying that either.. because of all the promotions and hype building up around the game.

I've been waiting for Halo 3 since the second I beat Halo 2 and that was close to three years ago.

I'm sure Halo 3 is going to live up to the hype and even beyond that. I'm now counting the seconds.

I can't wait!

No comments: