Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I now have Halo 3!!!!! WOOHOO!

So I finally got the Halo 3 Legendary(OR ULTIMATE) Edition and I can't be any happier about it.

After work today, I went home to get a few things and then drove to Orange County and then waited at my dads house for awhile. Then around 9:00, I drove to my local GameStop to pick up the final receipt. There was actually two lines, one line for getting the final receipt(which you get only if you paid in full earlier in the day) and then the other line was where all the people went after getting the final receipt.

Anyways, I waited and waited, listened to my Video iPod. So finally the time arrived(12:01am) to get my copy of Halo 3 Legendary Edition. I was pretty far back in the line(kind of), so I thought it'd take at least 30 minutes, but nope... since everyone had already paid in full, the line went quicker then I had originally thought, like 5 minutes I was out the door with my Halo 3 Legendary Edition in hand.

Then I drove home, thanks to my Monster, I did not fall asleep.

Anyways, I'm off to play Halo 3(Just had to make this blog post first, haha). Laterz!

No comments: